It’s no doubt that your company’s blogs form an important of your overall content marketing strategy. The informative blog posts help you generate traffic and increase your site visitors. They also open newer avenues of customer engagement and new opportunities because they can be easily shared socially. And just like social sharing, you have several other options when it comes to promoting your blog posts. Want to know what are they? Have a look:
- Email Outreach: Take advantage of your email list to promote your blog post as soon as you’ve published it online. This is in fact #1 source of generating traffic that can go a long way in creating loyal readers.
How Much Can You Earn From Online Business?
- Social Media Sharing: Share your blog post on the social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin to increase its reach. It’s also recommended to add social media plugins on your blog website to let your readers share an interesting post themselves.
- Link to Influential Blogs: Link to the influential blogs in your niche to get a link back to your content. Grow your network and let others know that you exist in the industry by sharing engaging and interesting blog posts.
- Guest Blogging: Blogging for others lets you share your own blog as well. Look for a blog in your niche that is more influential and popular than yours to spread a word about your company and build a network of readers.
- Commenting and Forum Posting: The popular blogs and forums give you an opportunity to become a part of the conversation and give exposure to your brand. Use these mediums wisely to earn inbound links to your own blog.
- Optimize for Google: Include relevant keywords in your blog posts in a right manner to optimize it for Google. Also create optimized page titles and meta-tags as a part of your on-page SEO to rank your blog higher in SERPs.
Here Are the 19 Things We Can Learn From Numerous Heatmap Tests
- it: Scoop.it allows you to discover, curate and share content around specific topics. Create topics under your scoop.it account, and use it to curate your content. You can also curate other blog content to make your topic page more useful and interesting.
- StumbleUpon: StumbleUpon is a content discovery platform, and one of the most popular social-bookmarking websites. Submit your latest post to StumbleUpon with proper tags and description to generate significant amounts of traffic in a short time.
- Share on online communities and groups: Find relevant communities and groups online and share your blog post on them. Some of the examples of such communities and groups are Google+ Communities, Facebook Groups, Skype Groups, Linkedin Groups and Niche Forums.
- Repurpose your content: Convert your blog posts into videos and podcasts to create more opportunities for distributing content. You can share those audios and videos on SoundCloud and YouTube respectively.
Know Why We Need Storytellers at the Heart of Product Development?
While all these mediums let you promote your blog posts without spending even a dime, it’s important that you should invest your time and efforts on engaging and interesting posts that are worth reading and sharing. Certainly, if your blog doesn’t create value for your readers, you are not going to get desirable results from your content marketing efforts.