PSD refers to a format which application is usually in the software utilized by Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop software is an Adobe System-developed computer application for editing graphics. Coming back to PSD, it comprises several layers and so, its modification is not a hard task. On the other hand, XHTML, also written as HTML (in XML), is a component of XML markup languages.
PSD to XHTML: What is it?
How to convert PSD to XHTML: A 4-step process
1. The first step is to compressively analyze the design and complexities of your website.
2. Upon the analysis of the design and other details of your site, its PSD images are then sliced and joined integrated into a divided layer in order to put more elements into the design.
3. A hand coding with perfect pixels is used in the conversation for easy access of the website by different web servers globally. With this feature, the site can be effortlessly accessed through various mobile devices including smartphones as well as desktops. Besides, a hand-coded design makes your website less vulnerable to technical errors.
4. After hand coding, the next thing that a professional web designer does in the conversion of PSD to HTML is creating a responsive design theme. The theme comprises a single administrative interface which is easily optimized for easy management and maintenance of the website. With the design, your website will be cheap to manage and efficient in terms of response time.
Advantages of PSD to XHTML conversion services
- W3C compliance
- Enhanced device and browser compatibility
- Quick and easy website navigation
- Better usability
1. W3C compliance
XHTML complies with W3C standards. Therefore, due to the compliance, redesigning your website from table-based PDS to table-less XHTML services makes it more responsive and visible on major online search engines, hence improved performance. Besides, during the conversion, your web elements such as videos and audios are optimized in order to make the site rank higher on search engines.
2. Enhanced device and browser compatibility
The conversion of PSD to XHTML also makes your site easily accessible to many users through various internet devices as well as browsers. This will eliminate the need for a special website that’s mobile-friendly.
3. Quick and easy website navigation
Another benefit of PSD to XHTML Conversion Services is swift and hassle-free navigation of your website by diverse users, thanks to a well-defined structure that the site gets from the conversion services. The CSS files reduce the load time of your website, hence having a significant role in the increase of its speed.
4. Better usability
A website engages its users through its layout. PSD to XHTML conversion betters your website’s usability by changing your PSD files into XHTML markups that are friendly for search engine optimization.