Then what is usability? Taken from the book, usability often breaking down into attributes like:
- Useful: Does it do something people need done?
- Learn-able: Can people figure out how to use it?
- Memorable: Do they have to relearn it each time they use it?
- Effective: Does it get the job done?
- Efficient: Does it do it with a reasonable amount of time and effort?
- Desirable: Do people want it?
- Delightful: Is using it enjoyable?
Why are things always in the last place you look for them? Because you stop looking when you find them!
- We don’t read pages. We scan them.
- We don’t make optimal choice. We satisfice.
- We don’t figure out how things work. We muddle through.
Get the most of html heading tags. Use h6 after h5 after h4 after h3 after h2 after h1. Make sure your page title always “bold and clear”. It’s not just for your users, it’s also for robots.