- Overseas market set-up
- Identification of business partners
- Overseas market promotion
Click here for full list of supportable activities.
What financial support can I get?
- 70% of the eligible cost for activities listed above, capped at S$20,000 per company per fiscal year (valid for applications made by 31 March 2018)
- Maximum of two applications per fiscal year, starting on 1 April and ending on 31 March the following year
Who can apply for the MRA grant?
SMEs that fulfill the following criteria:
- Global HQ anchored in Singapore
- Company annual turnover of less than S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report
How do I apply?
Request a cost quotation from the third party professional that you would like to appoint.
Log on to the Business Grant Portal with your CorpPass here to make your application.
Please note that retrospective applications will not be accepted. An application will be deemed retrospective only if any of the following events took place before the application date:
i. Signed the engagement letter with the 3rd party consultant
ii. Made the first payment to the 3rd party consultant
iii. Commenced the project with the 3rd party consultant
How do I submit my claims?
Send all claims with the relevant supporting documents to us via email or post within three months of the project support period.
Complete this survey before submission of claims.
The approved grant amount will be credited directly into the company’s bank account.
To find out more
Call us at 1800-IESPORE (1800-437 7673) or +65 6337 6628, or
Email us here
Click here for a reference list of consultants and legal advisors.
With effect from 1st April 2015, the Panel of Partners for the Market Readiness Assistance Grant Programme will be discontinued. The information on the Partners has been a useful resource for companies since IE Singapore launched the Programme in 1 April 2013. In recognition of the consultants’ contributions and as a reference for companies, we will be maintaining the information on this webpage. The Reference List is not exhaustive and will not be updated. Companies should conduct due diligence prior to engaging any consultant on the List.