Every Business “Cheers” through Web Design
Planning to have a website? Firstly, do you know what is web design? Whether your website will be for business or to simply communicate a message to your target audience? What are basic factors you need to consider to ensure that the final result is an effective website?
What is web design? What do I need to prepare?
Web design includes many different skills and production discipline and maintain the website. The different areas of web design include web graphic design, user interface design, user experience design, and search engine optimization.
Once you have understand what is web design, and ready to start your website, you need to prepare for a domain name and hosting. Domain is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control within the Internet. Hosting is a place to keep your website
What is your purpose to have your own web design?
The underlying purpose of the website will guide the design of the website. Start by determining why you want a website in the first place. Is the website for:
- Start online business?
- Create a contest?
- Own a non-profit organization?
- To advertise your services?
- To blog about something that you’re interested in?
- To provide information?
Determining the type of website you want will help you narrow down your choice of web design companies. You can choose a company that specializes in the design of websites similar to what you have in mind.
Do you know how many style for web design and what is the latest style?
What kind of style do you want your website to project? You don’t have to have a clear idea of exactly what the website ought to look like. You need a rough idea of the feel and style that you want visitors to your website to get.
Visit various websites and take note of aspects of the overall designs that appeal to you. Be sure to visit websites that have similar objectives to what you have planned for your website e.g. corporate website or eCommerce website, if your website will be for business.
Take note of the aspects that appeal to you most such as:
- Responsive function
- Ghost Buttons
- Strong Emphasis on Typography
- Large, Beautiful Background Images & Videos
- Scrolling Over Clicking
- Card Design Will Continue
- Flat Design is Growing Up
- Interactive Storytelling
- Personalized UX
Having a rough idea of what you want will make the whole design process much easier.
How to choose a correct web design Singapore?
If you’ve already attempted to search for a web design Singapore, you know that there are many choices available to you. The problem is determining which company will meet your specific needs.
In order to choose the right company, you’ll need to gather as much information about them as possible.
- Visit the company’s website. What is it like? A good design company should have a well-designed website. If they don’t have a good looking website, you probably shouldn’t bother with them.
- Check their portfolio. Most web design companies will include a portfolio of their work on their websites. This is a great opportunity for you to see what they can do. Does their work appeal to you? Is their style what you’re looking for?
- If you like the company’s website and portfolio, talk to a representative of the company. Find out their requirements and what they charge for their services.
- Visit the company’s office and meet with their design team. It is important to be comfortable enough to exchange ideas with the team. This ensures that you are able to get the result you want out of your investment.
What is the design process?
The steps in the web design process differ from company to company. However, the basic steps include:
- Meeting: Meeting with the client to get more information about their primary objectives for their website.It is the first step and the most important step. Without the correct information, we can not make create correct concept to what you want.
- Designing: Designing various concepts for the website. The concept selected by the client is then refined and reviewed.
- Programming: The programmers then develop the website based on the final concept. Content for the website is also added at this stage.
- Training & Support: Once the programming is completed, we’ll invite you to a training session which is teaching you how to manage the site by content management system, such as how to edit the contents, Upload Images, track traffic and manage enquiries, etc.
Do you want to bring traffic to your website after you got your brand new site?
There are many ways to bring traffic to your website and convert it to buying customers, such as SEO, SEM, Social media marketing.
Please check out our digital marketing service, and call us 67 444 064 for free consultation.